Friday, March 5, 2010

On the road again...

I'm coaching at the Junior Olympics next week, originally as an "intern", but I've since been promoted to J2 coach, when someone couldn't come on the trip. I was all set to be an intern with an attitude, but now I get to sass the kids instead of the other coaches. CSU is sending seven, four of whom are J2s, so I'll get to coach my kids, always fun. Anyway, we're headed north today after their last class in school, along with Tony Ryerson from Harvard, who is still a junior too and qualified for JOs in New England. The van ride is gonna be AWESOME, eight hours but at least its almost all on highway, where the only thing you need to worry about is hitting a moose.

New England will probably clean up as a team, and I'm hoping the shining stars will be the CSU skiers. Go CSU!

No comments: