Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cutler

I realized two things today. That I can't turn my bike to the right and that I can't be trusted to pick out a matching outfit in the morning. At least I got something for the top, something for the bottom, and most of the requisite undergarments...

In the spirit of more garmin pics, here is one from Cutler park. This is a park in Newton, it does the trick for those of us who don't live by the Fells but still want to ride bikes. I figured I go all Colin on you and annotate the picture, to make exploration of the park easier for anyone so inclined. These are great trails for goofing around on a cross bike...



And in other news, I'm racing a crit in two days. When was the last time I rode in a pack? Oh yeah, like two years ago. Here's to the rubber side down...

No comments: