Friday, September 28, 2007

Observations on a quiet Friday

1. The legal side of the office always has a full candy jar
2. They deleted the track that I normally run at. Now its all just dirt and construction stuff.
3. Leaves are changing colors, falling down, September is almost over (where did THAT month go??), and yet, its 75 degrees and humid outside.
4. I have a blister on the palm of my hand that is the size of a dime
5. I get to race cyclocross this weekend!!!!


And some more pictures from last weekend. The running ones are from the relays, I have that confused look on my face of the "where the f*** am I!?" variety... cross pictures thanks to Sarah and Josh.





As you can see, everyone else uses flashy orienteering clothing. I wear spandex so ripped that I have to wear it backwards so my knees don't stick out.

No comments: